Ahh Perfection ! Longish

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

mcollect
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Ahh Perfection ! Longish

Post by mcollect »

After only one year of ownership my 2002 RR is exactly what I like. I, as most of you have, tried many windscreens. Speedster, sport, Cee Bailey, but found the Parabellum Scout the best, it keeps the bugs off my faceshield and with a mig mac tank bag has minimal buffetting. Then SEATS, the stock was only good for a couple hundred miles, the corbin didn't fit this position of riding(upright) though great for clipons, the sargent was a good ride. Now the Bill Mayer seat is heaven! It fits my bottom correctly, sort of like a wifes loving carress. Other additions that added comfort include Fastway pegs, allowing me to stand in gravel and stretch on long rides. The handguards keep bees from stingy my hand, The K1200 mirrors now allow me to see cars behind me rather then my shoulders. Motolights let me be seen, and me see those cloven hooved vermin at night. What more could I ask? Best bike in thirty years. Now that I've said that, I better give my LeMans a good ride, she is my long term ride and gets jealous.
Michael
Michael
MG 78 LeMans
2002 R1150R
78 R100S