Spotted in KY Today

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

touchton
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Spotted in KY Today

Post by touchton »

Passed a red 1150R in Kentucky today on my way to the Beakster Bash. I think it was on state route 82 during the rain. You were making good time, but you were going in the wrong direction. The bash is in Marietta OH!
ron prior
Basic User

Re: Spotted in KY Today

Post by ron prior »

touchton wrote:Passed a red 1150R in Kentucky today on my way to the Beakster Bash. I think it was on state route 82 during the rain. You were making good time, but you were going in the wrong direction. The bash is in Marietta OH!

So...how is the weather at the bash?..woke up to drizzle here ....and just didn't feel like heading out in rain...then it cleared...then it stormed..
touchton
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Post by touchton »

I ran through some heavy rain between Richmond and Morehead KY. Just light rain and some wet roads after that. Temperatures are near perfect though. Planning breakfast in Amesville, stop at the dealer in Athens, lunch at Hillbilly Hotdogs, and maybe the Mothman Museum tomorrow.
ron prior
Basic User

Post by ron prior »

touchton wrote:I ran through some heavy rain between Richmond and Morehead KY. Just light rain and some wet roads after that. Temperatures are near perfect though. Planning breakfast in Amesville, stop at the dealer in Athens, lunch at Hillbilly Hotdogs, and maybe the Mothman Museum tomorrow.

Ride safe & enjoy!!!!!!!!........I know...my bad I wimped out... [-X