Where can I get a Don C block

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

Scotty723
Basic User

Where can I get a Don C block

Post by Scotty723 »

I have emailed Don, but I havent received an answer. Is there anywhere else to get a similar product? Thanks.
Don C
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Where can I get a Don C block

Post by Don C »

Hi Scott,
I'm sorry that I didn't reply. I just forgot about your message. I don't have any blocks just now, but I'll make more. Maybe this weekend.
Scotty723
Basic User

Post by Scotty723 »

Thanks Don, but one of the other board members had one he wasn't using so I purchased it from him. I don't want you to waste your time making some this weekend if you don't need to.
dbyker
Basic User

Post by dbyker »

Right, resurrecting an old thread. I have a Don C. block with two mounting screws. This will fit on the first gen ('07-'10) R12R, believe the second gen ('11-'14) is a little different but not sure. Don sent this to me for free a couple years ago, but I no longer need it since switching to a Wunderlich Trophy cafe fairing, so will send it for free to the next person. I don't want to see it sit on a shelf or get tossed, SO IF YOU WILL USE THIS, send your mailing address to dm328is at yahoo dot com, and I'll send it to you at my expense (like Don did). I'll post back here once this has a home.

Here's a photo (may have to right-click and open link in new tab):

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=F686174D ... 10&o=OneUp

Thanks. Dave