I'm back - or how to visit a LOT of countries in Europe

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

Steve H.
Basic User

Re: I'm back - or how to visit a LOT of countries in Europe

Post by Steve H. »

Hi,Don!
Fantastic pictures and write-ups!!!BMW's history is a really difficult.Ie.surwiving ww1 and ww2.Only the meanest are capable to do it.BMW did it.Avesome pictures from the museum!We should be proud to ride these modern BMW bikes.Surviwed the histories most difficult time,these bikes,engines,cars just become perfect.A perfection.OLD Europa is a quite different from our world-north America.But it is amasing! :D Is there any politics???In this mine post?? :shock: Hopefully not. :? I love my 2012 R1200R!!!Without politics.Just purely!! ;)

BRGDS,Steve H.
deilenberger
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Re: I'm back - or how to visit a LOT of countries in Europe

Post by deilenberger »

Thanks Steve..

I tried adding embedded UTube video, but found this forum doesn't support it (it could.. but.. I was told just to put links in - which I'm not doing, there are a LOT of videos..)

If you want to see the entire story - you can find it complete WITH video at: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthre ... 1066837276 - that's a BMW car forum I help moderate, and I started a bike subforum in it. I don't believe you have to be a member to see it - but if you do - registration is free.
Don Eilenberger - NJ Shore
2012 R1200R - I love this bike!