Remus Hexacone Titanium Slip-On Exhaust Review (RT)

Ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the new 2015 r12r lc. R1200RS info goes in here too!

Moderator: Moderators

moshe_levy
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

Remus Hexacone Titanium Slip-On Exhaust Review (RT)

Post by moshe_levy »

Hi All-

Here's a new review I put together on the Remus Hexacone Titanium Slip On as shown on a R1200RT-LC. I imagine it would sound similar on an R1200R-LC. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHx50--dYx4

-MKL
RedRyder
Donating Member #: 1065

Re: Remus Hexacone Titanium Slip-On Exhaust Review (RT)

Post by RedRyder »

very thorough review. i appreciate your relaxed delivery and good steady camera work.

At nearly $800 that pipe and pretty much all others are a colossal waste of money. Weight savings is nil, increase in torque and HP are minimal... all your paying for is a louder sound. Aren't beemer riders supposed to be above the sound wars coming from harley and sport bikes?

Put your money in the bank and buy nice sport touring tires at recommended intervals (or earlier). That will give you more thrill in corners than a loud pipe ever will.
What're you rebelling against, Johnny?
Johnny (Brando): Whaddya got?

2015 R1200R LC
moshe_levy
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

Post by moshe_levy »

Thanks!

-MKL
Evan
Basic User

Post by Evan »

I have this similar exhaust and I am very satisfied https://www.motorcycleparts-hornig.com/ ... aCone.html
RedRyder
Donating Member #: 1065

Post by RedRyder »

Evan, my comments about a pipe being a waste of time were not appropriate. you should spend your hard earned dollars on your bike as you see fit, and not be judged. forums are a fun place to exchange ideas and get information, not for me or any other person to be irresponsible in their comments. (kinda sounds like a Trump problem. Yikes!)

ride safe
What're you rebelling against, Johnny?
Johnny (Brando): Whaddya got?

2015 R1200R LC