Visit to Cedar Key 2009

This section is for people to post trip writeups and pictures AFTER the trip is over.

Moderator: Moderators

Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Visit to Cedar Key 2009

Post by Boxer »

I know everyone is just been sitting on pins and needles waiting for another slide show! :lol:

Sparky and I drove down to Cedar Key last weekend, carting the little F650 so we could ride around. Check it out.

Click on this link...HERE... And then scroll to the bottom for the latest.
DJ Downunder
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Visit to Cedar Key 2009

Post by DJ Downunder »

Great pictures Phil.. That last one is a beauty.

DJ
Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Post by Boxer »

Thanks DJ!

I must have shot that last one 10 times as the sun went down. I had the camera placed on a rock behind us and used my little remote shutter release. I just told Sparky to gaze out "that" way, and the bird came along at just the right time. I didn't even realize the bird was in it til I got home. It worked out perfect, except slightly out of focus...And the bird is WAY out of focus.
GypsyRR
Centurionette!
Donating Member #: 254

Post by GypsyRR »

Nice Phil. I liked that very much. You do such a good job with those slide shows and Jenny is a real sport too.

I'm looking for a quaint little place in the keys to go in May for a few weeks. If you liked the place where you stayed, would you PM me the info on it? Or do you have suggestions for another place? I need to get away for a while and won't be quite ready for a long motorcycle trip by then.
Kristi
05 Granite Grey
Sunbeemer
Basic User
Donating Member #: 593

Post by Sunbeemer »

Another great travolgue slide show! Thanks for posting Phil - it was almost as enjoyable for us as it appeared to be for you! Cedar Key is just a couple hours north of here, but has a distinctly different feel than most of the rest of central Florida - much more laid back, sort of like Appalachicola used to be...
Rich
ADIOS!
Beemeridian
Lifer
Donating Member #: 477

Post by Beemeridian »

Most people don't do what's right, they do what's most convenient and then repent
2015 Honda PCX150