Spring ride on the BRP

This section is for people to post trip writeups and pictures AFTER the trip is over.

Moderator: Moderators

bobw
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Spring ride on the BRP

Post by bobw »

Its hard to believe the Parkway was closed due to snow just a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed a nice 250 mile loop getting to know the R a little better. It was chilly and ice remmains in the shadows, but it was a glorious day with almost zero traffic until late afternoon. Just a couple of photos as I was too busy enjoying the riding.

Cheers
Bob

R4R&R
Basic User
Donating Member #: 293

Re: Spring ride on the BRP

Post by R4R&R »

Thanks for sharing - looks like a nice day. And an R1200R to boot! You should come to the Bash in May - not too far from you.
John
Member 293 (I think)
'17 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX
bobw
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by bobw »

Thanks. I have some miles on bricks and older r's, but this bike just gets better and better every mile I ride her. THE sleeper in BMW's line.

I am trying for as many events in our area as possible. I have a family reunion on the Outer Banks that will conflict with the Bash. I am planning on attending the GA Ralley, RA and OA events as they are both so near too.

Safe travels

Bob
Buckster
Lifer
Donating Member #: 543

Post by Buckster »

Nice ride! I have been thinking about heading up there soon myself! Thanks for taking the time to take and share your photos.
Buckster '03R