Back roads rideAug 24,25,26 '07 SW NC

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

RBrider
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Back roads rideAug 24,25,26 '07 SW NC

Post by RBrider »

I know the Hungry Mother ride is this weekend, just a couple hundred miles up the road. But next weekend me & two others are riding the backroads of SW North Carolina and probably a little of east Tn and north Ga. We'll be staying on pavement, unless I really screw up.

If someone shows up with a better route than we have planned for that day, we'll use it.

If anyone wants to join us for a day, or the whole weekend, we would like to have you.

If interested let me know, we can probably give you a place to bunk, if needed.

Sorry for the last minute invite, but...... better late than never, I guess.

RB
R4R&R
Basic User
Donating Member #: 293

Post by R4R&R »

Thanks for the offer, RB. I already have plans for that weekend, and unfortunately it doesn't involve a motorcycle. :cry:

I realyl want to get back to your area for more 'exploring'. My new favorite area is western NC., with West VA being a strong second.
John
Member 293 (I think)
'17 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX
Biff's R
Double Lifer
Donating Member #: 289

Post by Biff's R »

I can't get away 2 weekends in a row, but come hell or high water, I will get down to Topton sometime soon.
Jeff (lifer #289)
'17 F800GSA
'04 R1150R
There ain't no education in the second kick of a mule!
RBrider
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by RBrider »

R&R & Biff

I didn't expect you guys to make it after doing the Hungry Mother, but I'm looking forward to getting you both down to Topton sooner or later.

Try to work in a couple of days on the way back from Arkansas in November.

RB