B.I.G Run July 4

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

mvk
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

B.I.G Run July 4

Post by mvk »

Gents and Ladies,
Trying again for a rodeo of r12r's this Sunday - the run is on to Brooklyn as per the quote below from the Norton Owners. I will be there with my dearest on her 696 and only have to decide whether to take the new or the old (just registered on club plates, 750 Commando) - decisions, decisions.

Happy to do a run after Brooklyn of 3 or 300 km if there are any takers. Weather looks cool but clear. If anyone is up for a longer ride, I will take the 'new' so let me know if there is any chance you may come along.

Cheers, Michael

B.I.G (British Italian German combined) Run to Brooklyn Hotel - Sydney riders meet at the Pie in The Sky 10.00am. Travel up the Old Road then back down to Brooklyn. Hunter riders meet Maccas Edgeworth 9.00am OR Twin Servos / F3 Freeway 10.00am
qfman
Lifer

Re: B.I.G Run July 4

Post by qfman »

Well I usually roll up the Old Road on a Sunday so there's really no excuse for me unless I get hijacked by family duties. Weather looks good so I could do Wisemans via Central Mangrove or happy to U turn at Calga.

I'll aim to lob at the Pie in the Sky round 10. Mine is a grey one...

Tom

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~lonergans/
Bodes
Basic User

Re: B.I.G Run July 4

Post by Bodes »

Well, after a compulsory hibernation for three months I will emerge for my first 'out of Sydney' ride on the 26th September and bring the Grey Nurse out of her sleep.

A ride west to Oberon way via Bells Line beckons. At this stage forecast looks OK but time will tell.

It still gets pretty fresh that way but wonderful time of year to go over the ranges, enjoy the scenery and scrub in some new tyres.

Any takers?
Current 09 R1200R. More recently ex '09 R12GS, 07 R12R, 07 F800ST & distant memories