2011 MOA Rally?

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lion_Lady
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

2011 MOA Rally?

Post by Lion_Lady »

Just wondering who will be attending. I'll be volunteering - Security and helping hubby with group camping coordination.

P
Buckster
Lifer
Donating Member #: 543

Re: 2011 MOA Rally?

Post by Buckster »

I'll be there!
Buckster '03R
sjbmw
Donating Member #: 263

Post by sjbmw »

LL,

My son and I will be leaving on Monday morning and plan to arrive Monday afternoon. He is attending Camp Gears, and I will be spending Tues-Wed- Thurs on volunteer tasks. I will be score keeping for the putting contest at the Ambassador dinner also.

Look for the big guy with really short hair (my summer heat wave hair do), on a Red R1150R, my son will be riding a Honda Nighthawk S.
Freedom is dangerous. Those in power that steal freedom are more dangerous.
angellr
Donating Member #: 860

Post by angellr »

sjbmw wrote:LL,

My son and I will be leaving on Monday morning and plan to arrive Monday afternoon. He is attending Camp Gears, and I will be spending Tues-Wed- Thurs on volunteer tasks. I will be score keeping for the putting contest at the Ambassador dinner also.

Look for the big guy with really short hair (my summer heat wave hair do), on a Red R1150R, my son will be riding a Honda Nighthawk S.
Safe travels, Herb! Wish I could be there this week, however, Semester does not end for another couple of weeks.
-Bob-

2014 R1200R - Dark White
2007 R1200R - SOLD
ctRrider
Lifer

Post by ctRrider »

I'll be there arriving Thursday evening. I'll be hanging out with the Yankee Beemers. Blue R with CT plates. Heard that Friday night there will be a famous Octoberfest band from Munich Germany. A little oompa and and a pair of leiderhosen and I should be all set for a good night.
Lion_Lady
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Lion_Lady »

sjbmw wrote:LL,

Hey, say hello to my hubby! He's set up in the group camping area - the tent with 2 flamingos for tent pegs. guitardad (Chaz) Red R1100RS. I'll be arriving Wed evening.

P