Sanitizing a sweaty gi during working hours

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

MThomas

Sanitizing a sweaty gi during working hours

Post by MThomas »

My office gym is holding open mat grappling in the mornings, some days gi, some days nogi.
The nogi days are no problem, I can shove my nogi shirt and shorts in a plastic grocery bag and tie it up.
It's the gi days that are going to be an issue since the grappling gis are a heavy weight and take up a lot of room. Usually when I go gi (elsewhere) I'm not going to work immediately afterwards so I just hang the gi up on a clothesline outside the house and let it air itself out. Since there's no locker room that I can hang it up in it's going to be compressed all day so already I'm looking at a one-wash-per-use scenario.
What I'm wondering is if there's a powder, spray, or other solution that will keep it from stinking in my cubicle since it will have absorbed the body odor of everyone I would have rolled with that morning, anyone solved this scenario?

If I take the car in I can just hang the gi over the headrests on the car seats to air out, not an option on a bike though
2004 R1150r Non-ABS
If each of us were to get one other person on a bike, we'd double our presence