Arizona trip 2010

This section is for people to post trip writeups and pictures AFTER the trip is over.

Moderator: Moderators

nylife
Lifer
Donating Member #: 956

Arizona trip 2010

Post by nylife »

Well this is a semi introduction and a trip report.
I do not actually own a bike yet, but i always loved the way R bikes looked since the day i started riding, so i finally had some time off, and decide to go visit a friend in AZ and at the same time rent a BMW to see how i will like it vs my kawi cruiser, so instead of going for a test in the dealership i went on the 5 day test in the desert. Pictures are not of the greatest quality taken with iPhone:

then my friends bike decided to die, in the middle of nowhere, they god cell phones worked and we called a tow truck
at 110 in the sun for over an hour, luckily tow drives there carry water with them
ok the day is over, time to head home, so we can rent a bike for my friend while his is in the shop, so we rent him

so now almost a year later, i still can not get bmw out of my head and while i love my bike, my heart wants that bmw
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects handlebars to the saddle.
2009 R12R