Bar risers

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

ron prior
Basic User

Bar risers

Post by ron prior »

Has anyone ever installed a set of Rok-risers? on a Roadster?
These are the ones that come in different height/length , mount in the Orig, clamps & the bars mount then on them, and they pivot in a fore/aft...up/down movement to the exact desired location.
I'm considering a pair of 2" for a-bit of more upright position. More adjustable than either regular risers or changing bars.
buckeye1951
Lifer

Re: Bar risers

Post by buckeye1951 »

I have a set of Rox pivoting risers on my Triumph, they are well made and work great. If you want to raise the bars and pull them part at the same time, this is the product. I have recently purchased a 2004 Rockster, I plan to install a set on it as well, not sure 2" will work, the cables might be too short.
ron prior
Basic User

Re: Bar risers

Post by ron prior »

buckeye1951 wrote:I have a set of Rox pivoting risers on my Triumph, they are well made and work great. If you want to raise the bars and pull them part at the same time, this is the product. I have recently purchased a 2004 Rockster, I plan to install a set on it as well, not sure 2" will work, the cables might be too short.

Thanks Buckeye, I do think the Rockster has shorter cables & such than a Roadster, as they have lower OEM bars.
I may have to re-route mine?..outside the headlamp frame?...hoping not of course.

BTW Buckeye...are you in Ohio? I'm in Milford, bout 10-12 miles east of Cincinnati.

Ron