Merry Christmas!!

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

towerworker
Lifer
Donating Member #: 575

Merry Christmas!!

Post by towerworker »

I want to wish all of you R riders (and others just in case you went over to the dark side) a very Merry and Christ filled Christmas!!

I hope that y'all have been good and Santa brings all of you a fresh gallon of BMW antifreeze (BMW part #54964782.2356). This is the specific antifreeze recommended by BMW Motorrad in servicing the coolant system on our R1150R's. For those of us in the east and southeast we are currently enjoying temps in the 70's and near 80's so there's no immediate crunch. But be ready to do that all-important coolant service soon!

Merry Christmas!!

Towerworker (Wayne)
The Older I Get, The Less I know. (in honor of MikeCam
'05 RT
'04 R
'03 R
CB750
KZ750
HD 350 Sprint
kamanje14
Basic User

Re: Merry Christmas!!

Post by kamanje14 »

A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family Towerworker and all the R Riders on this Forum. Temperatures here in the great white north (oakville , ontario) have been record breaking 16 C, seasonal norm is in the range of -5C to 2C. Seen a couple of riders out today, but my R1150R is tucked away in the garage waiting for spring (since I drained out all my Special BMW anti freeze coolent, I did not have the time to refill for a few warm day rides :) For you gents down south enjoy the nice temps and ride safe. We have the first bike show of the season Jan 8-10 near by at the Toronto Airport, should be fun and keep me thinking of spring.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

steve
sweatmark
Septuple Lifer
Donating Member #: 208

Post by sweatmark »

Merry Christmas!
Rockster#2, K1300S, S1000R (for sale)
trickytree
Donating Member #: 1159

Post by trickytree »

Merry Christmas everybody! Antifreeze topped up ready for a Boxing Day (Christmas dinner) shakedown!
Ride safe everybody and wishing you a great new year.
sjbmw
Donating Member #: 263

Post by sjbmw »

Merry Christmas. 70 degrees in NJ, I am going riding tomorrow!

All hail El-Nino holidays!
Freedom is dangerous. Those in power that steal freedom are more dangerous.
CycleRob
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 1

Post by CycleRob »

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and good health to all. My wonderful wife of 28 years is taking me out for Atlas restaurant pepperoni pizza tonight `cause Santa was really nice to her.

My home weather station in (North-Central) Georgia says 74F (25C) and 77% relative Humidity at 3:50pm. The temp doesn't get better than that!! The main winter heat supply wood stove is out cold and the house is running on the heat pump. Close-by Lake Lanier is 2.1 feet OVER the full pool mark after all the week of rain we've been having. That rain was part of the violent storm that destroyed many homes and killed 14 people in the states just west of us . . . so be thankful for what is good wherever you live. We are.
`09 F800ST

Member since Sept 10, 2001

"Talent, On Loan, From God" --Rush Limbaugh--
skylarmav1
Basic User

Post by skylarmav1 »

It's belated, but I hope all had a Merry Christmas! Thx for being a great Beemer familys and always helping when the road gets rough.
fj_pastor
Basic User

Post by fj_pastor »

After a long time without logging to the board .... Merry Christmas to all !!!
skylarmav1
Basic User

Post by skylarmav1 »

Thanks Tower, and to all the members, blessing for a prosperous and SAFE new year!