A SMALL WHITE DOT

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

boxermania
Quadruple Lifer
Donating Member #: 312

A SMALL WHITE DOT

Post by boxermania »

A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something
exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy the teacher called on walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him what it was. "It's a period," he replied. "I see that," said the teacher, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Darned if I know, he said, but this morning my sister was missing one,
Mommy fainted, daddy had a heart attack, and the boy next door joined the army". :lol: :lol:
Member #312
06 Suzuki Burgman 650 "state of flux"
79 CBX
Joe Rockster
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: A SMALL WHITE DOT

Post by Joe Rockster »

boxermania wrote:A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something
exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy the teacher called on walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him what it was. "It's a period," he replied. "I see that," said the teacher, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Darned if I know, he said, but this morning my sister was missing one,
Mommy fainted, daddy had a heart attack, and the boy next door joined the army". :lol: :lol:
I laughed, it was funny as hell. Yet, with two daughters, it touched close to home.
'04 Aprilia RST Futura (current)
'03 ST4s ABS
'02 R1150RT
'02 Ducati ST2
'04 BMW Rockster