Podcast Featuring Riceburner

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Podcast Featuring Riceburner

Post by Boxer »

A few weeks ago I published a two part podcast with Towerworker as my guest.
Another prominent member of our forum contacted me about also appearing on the show as a guest from another land, and we recently used a Skype call as a way to record our conversation.
We all have known riceburner for a while here on the forum. We had a delightful conversation about forums and bikes, and several other topics. That conversation turned into a Slablog podcast and can be heard at slablog.net. The link is below. If you have your own podcast listening app you may use that as well, or iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, or Youtube. Just search for Slablog.
Thank you for listening and please tell a motorcycling friend about it.

The Riceburner podcast at Slablog
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Podcast Featuring Riceburner

Post by riceburner »

Funny how things come along together: this previous interview with myself and my father popped up in my Facebook feed today.
Somewhat explains something mentioned in the Slablog chat... my entire family rides bikes. :)

http://www.theridersdigest.com/whats-in ... age-james/

(sadly the house and it's garages/workshops/sheds are all gone now - my parents moved away and the house was gutted and rebuilt in a very modern style by a 'developer' :( )
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life
towerworker
Lifer
Donating Member #: 575

Post by towerworker »

Very much enjoyed it!
The Older I Get, The Less I know. (in honor of MikeCam
'05 RT
'04 R
'03 R
CB750
KZ750
HD 350 Sprint
Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Post by Boxer »

FINALLY! I am able to log in! For a long time I was only able to access the board via my old iPad. Then I got an idea! Let me see if I can log "out" on the iPad and then get logged back in. Dumb idea. It didn't work. But now it seems I am able to get logged on with my Linux operated desk top.

I enjoyed the article you posted James. Good connection/segue from our podcast chat.
After I published the Riceburner podcast I have had another long time member of the board offer to be my next victim..errr... guest from the long time members of this forum. I look forward to it.
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by riceburner »

Boxer wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:26 am FINALLY! I am able to log in! For a long time I was only able to access the board via my old iPad. Then I got an idea! Let me see if I can log "out" on the iPad and then get logged back in. Dumb idea. It didn't work. But now it seems I am able to get logged on with my Linux operated desk top.

I enjoyed the article you posted James. Good connection/segue from our podcast chat.
After I published the Riceburner podcast I have had another long time member of the board offer to be my next victim..errr... guest from the long time members of this forum. I look forward to it.
Good stuff - looking forward to it! :D
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life