A Peckerhead Friday night...

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

geechie
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Post by geechie »

Thanks. I feel much better now.

Well... except for that butt-crack, that is.

George
Member #191
Carpe momentum... y'all
dallara

Wow, Darth...

Post by dallara »

Wow, Darth...

I most definitely feel honored. Now when somebody calls me a peckerhead, I can quickly and sternly reply:

"No. I am not just a peckerhead... I am one of *THE* Peckerheads! Therefore it is Mr. Peckerhead to you..."

Finally, I am a *BIG* Peckerhead... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and my Mom has been known to call me far, far worse than that! :shock:

And Geechie (George)...

I don't think you can say "BUTT CRACK" around here any more... :roll:

Cheers!

Dallara
Last edited by dallara on Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoRRmad
Double Lifer
Donating Member #: 388

Post by NoRRmad »

Aw, come on, Dallara... The net-nanny umpty-seven dirty words thing has been here since the beginning. We just never triggered it before.

(Well, at least since June, but probably since the beginning.)
#388 '02 R1150R Black: The darkest color.
Simon D
Basic User

peckerheds

Post by Simon D »

Brother Darth, you won't regret it, I swear.
I shall sally forth into the darkness of this late Autumn night, armed only with a flashlight with failing batteries, to start constuction of the UK chapter clubroom.
For the authentic look please tell me, who is the dirt track hero on the wall next to Hailwood? I am keen to get the details right as the Brits are nothing if not pedantic.
I note that you have a dog called Beezer, this is a HUGE coincidence as I had two Beezers that were dogs!
Johnathon and I will keep you updated on progress and would be honoured if you would attend the opening ceremony (and help with the roof as neither of us is good with heights!).
Please let us know your favourite pie well in advance so that sufficient stocks are to hand.
We have only one (minor) concern, we don't have to wear those leather trousers with no arse in them do we? Only they do seem inexplicably popular on your side of the Atlantic.
Simon.
dallara

Geez...

Post by dallara »

Geez, Simon...

I sure hope this picture wasn't taken at one of Darth's Peckerhead Club meetings...

http://www.liravensmc.org/Gallery/mrlil ... 010037.JPG

(*WARNING!!!* - Don't click on that link unless you are prepared to be nauseated! :smt078)

Cheers!

Dallara
wncbmw
Lifer

peckerheads of the world

Post by wncbmw »

Thanks Dave! I am honored! And yes, I need to get out more too! :P

I will do my best to live down to the reputation. :lol:
'02 in black - the real BMW color! (Now gone to a new home)
Vann - Lifer No. 295
jamming
Basic User

Post by jamming »

Dave, I think the Peckerhead club is so cool! There is a bar here on Cave Creek called PeckerHeads. I wonder if they could be the unofficial official clubhouse of an Arizona chapter. I'm aquainted with the owners. Get this, its a biker bar, but a mellow one. I think ya ought to sue :lol: for at least some cheeseburgers, they have some good ones.

Deano, now that your the head Arizona Peckerhead, whens a meeting and are you buying the beer?

Roger