Which screen matches the MV risers

The sexy K1200R!

Moderator: Moderators

Brassmonkey
Basic User

Which screen matches the MV risers

Post by Brassmonkey »

Hi all,

I have the MV handlebars fitted and the sports screen at the moment, but would like to know if anyone has the risers with another screen and what one might be recommended to eliminate a lot of head wobble :?: :?: :?: :?:
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Brassmonkey
Basic User

Post by Brassmonkey »

Is there no one out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :?: :?: :?: :?:
big papa
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by big papa »

From everything I have read, there is no real solution. The one guy on the other board put that real large hideous black screen on, but I couldn't do that no matter how good it worked. I actually have gone back to the smaller clear screen from the black sport screen. I have come to the conclusion that I love the look and ergos of the KR, but for high speed continuous riding, I bought the wrong bike and should have bought the S.
For me the air is smooth up to around 75-80, then it gets ugly the faster I go. When the KR Sport comes out I am going to test ride it. If it is better, I may make the conversion...

If you try the Vario, let us know how it goes...
Bill
'07 R1200RT
Brassmonkey
Basic User

Post by Brassmonkey »

A guy on the other board has the Vario screen on and I had one on a GSX 14 it worked very good so I will give that a try if not revert back to the orig bars and screen :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
big papa
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by big papa »

I checked out the twisted throttle website and they have some decent pictures of the grey screen on a KR. Buyer seemed happy w/ it...

Bill
'07 R1200RT
Brassmonkey
Basic User

Post by Brassmonkey »

That does look good better than some of the ideas of half fairings and gigantic screens a bit too much black on the bike I have the silver engin and light wheels grey tank, :?: :?: :?: :?: