20th "The Great Chicken Rally" in Rocket City

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

TicTac50
Lifer
Donating Member #: 586

20th "The Great Chicken Rally" in Rocket City

Post by TicTac50 »

I like the BMW MOA Rallies and always prep my bike way too early for it. That is why, just to make sure that my bike is ready for a long trip, I always end up going to the "Chicken Rally" in Huntsville, Alabama, before the BMW MOA Rally. It is only about 900+ (one way) miles away from my house. It gives me an opportunity to check my bike on the road, test the camping gear and see if I can still handle a 900 miles a day trip on the way back home from Huntsville. The Rallies in Huntsville are always great. Them boys in Alabama sure know how to cook that chicken and throw a good party too. This year we (me and my RT riding buddy) will start our trip from Miami on May 21st. We are fixing to get to the Rally site on May 22nd, before the sunset, just enough time to put up a tent and place the beer on ice, hmmm… not necessarily in that order. [-X [-X [-X
So, anybody from the South is welcome to join my small group for a ride. =D> =D> =D>
Lifetime Member #586
2002 R1150R
2004 R1150 ABS
2003 F650 CSA
PRESSING "1" FOR ENGLISH!