Win a Yamaha XT225! [Raffle is COMPLETED] Congrats to OlyVR!

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

kaschramm
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Win a Yamaha XT225! [Raffle is ON!]

Post by kaschramm »

Congrats OlyVR on winning 1st prize but 2d ain't too shabby either. :P I put the $142.00 gift certificate toward a new set of Michelin Road Pilots at newenough.com. Check out their site, I had never heard of them before but they seem to have a decent selection and the site is certainly laid out well.

Thanks again Doug and also MikeCam for donating the bike to start off a great membership promotion.
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

Thanks.

So people know where the credit comes from.. when you purchase at newenough.com, at the checkout there is a selection box where you can assign credits to different websites. We're in there! If you need to make a web purchase, look over there to see if they have what you need - purchase with the added benefit of helping out r1150r.org a little bit.
Member #1
WildBlue
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Post by WildBlue »

Doug wrote:Thanks.

So people know where the credit comes from.. when you purchase at newenough.com, at the checkout there is a selection box where you can assign credits to different websites. We're in there! If you need to make a web purchase, look over there to see if they have what you need - purchase with the added benefit of helping out r1150r.org a little bit.
Good to know, I shop there frequently and will do this in the future.

I met Oly on our last local ride and he is a great guy, I am glad to see that he won!
Chris
2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 27,000+
Life is a Game. Play to win.