Great Deal on XM Radio!!!

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Promethean
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Better deal

Post by Promethean »

You're welcome. Be aware that when you get your radio, it's already activated so you might just have to go online and schedule a refresh request to have it start working. The URL for the refresh is buried somewhere in the manuals/flyers they send out along with the package.

-Promethean

rph802 wrote:
Promethean wrote:I've had the Roady for about 8 months now and love it.

Try this.

Go to http://www.xmradio.com/friends

Enter email id as [email protected]

It should show you all the current promos available.

I bought mine for $49 in Jan 05. It's now going for $34 with the promo (home and car kit included).

Just thought I'd share this piece of info.

Regards,
Promethean
Thanks dude!!

Looked at the Ecost site initially but since I am infamous for not sending in rebates (why? cuz I'm an idiot) and this comes with the home kit for less than the home kit alone, figured what the hell!! Least with the home set up I can use it night and when down working on the bike too. Where I live I got no cell service and crappy radio at best in the house. Love the sound of Bluesville and Franks Place.

Next comes the install!!!
Abhijeet
----------
2003 R1150R Piedmont Red "Penelope"
rdsmith3
Lifer
Donating Member #: 74

Post by rdsmith3 »

Grumpy wrote:So all you need is a Roady2 unit and an Autocom hooked together, there is no need to run it through a regular radio?
Right. The Roady 2 has an audio out jack.
Bob
2002 Atlanta Blue
Lifetime Member #74