Why I love my Wife.

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

peels
Basic User

Why I love my Wife.

Post by peels »

She knows me too well.

I was born and grew up in the bay area, San Jose to be exact. Moved when I was 13. Often visited family in the central coast area. San Luis, Pismo Beach(most beautiful place on earth) Arroyo Grande etc... I will ALWAYS have a soft spot for the west coast, and Ocean towns especially. The smell of the eucalyptus grove near pismo always takes me back in time instantly...

OK where was I...? Oh yeah My wife's trip...well she is from the Midwest where we met, but she loves it out there now as much as me. In fact, She is In SF on a "girl trip" as I type this, and we are discussing how/when we can move west, as we often do after a trip that way. SomeDay we WILL move....but its hard to beat raising kids where we are. So well continue to visit occasionally until we cant stand it, and make the move. :)

Let me share the text exchange with you, as she is describing the scene
of how her and her friends are having such a great weekend...
and reminding me how much she'd like to live there.

LOL

also: she texted me this:
was this one of you guys? would have been Thursday Afternoon, I think near the pier you board for alcatraz? or golden gate...maybe. not sure, Ill ask her. EDIT:
IT WAS, INDEED GOLDEN GATE PARK.
beautiful color, my first choice actually

Have a nice day.

2002 R1150R. Helmets save more lives than loud pipes.
Buckster
Lifer
Donating Member #: 543

Re: Why I love my Wife.

Post by Buckster »

That's awesome.
In my house....food just suddenly appears!!
Buckster '03R