R1200R now on BMW site

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

pepebmw
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Pff!

Post by pepebmw »

I have a gosh darn :x gas guzzling son of a bitch called a Chevy K1500 and pulls like a friggin' bull. I haul tons of poo to Black Rock City including a huge power generator. Picked the damn thing at Sacramento and it flew the Sierra Mts. with ease. I was gobsmacked big time with a Wowie eyes! My buddy driving a Ford Bronco pick up was purty pooped when I passed him climbing up the danged Mountains. Good thing about this truck, got it new for $28k and it's very basic, more spartan like, no leather bullcrap, no fancy pants gizmodos, no powerseat designed for fat americans, and nooooo coolpoopoo in it, INIT!

Anyway, it's great that R1200R has a great motor but the look and feel... hoot bland as an oatmeal mixed in castor oil. I am sticking to my Rockster. Looks better, feels funky. Unless BMW came out with RocksterII, no!? OO boy, could you see it in your head, I bet ya can dew that!!! Yup! Well, let us diss/boycott the new R1200R and wait for them to bring out the RocksterII. I dunno if that'll help.

Anyway, the most coolest of all BMW is the new R1200 HP2... whoa babycakes, she's the bomb. Ouch!
Nutty rider!
Just-Beeming
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by Just-Beeming »

Huh? Whadidya say? :?:

Coolpoopoo? Gobsmaked? Gizmodos? Babycakes?
# 490
04 Black R1150 R...
06 Black F650 GS
72 Honda CT 90
Life It just gets better and better!