Search found 4 matches

by nomatch1
Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:49 pm
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: fitment
Replies: 5
Views: 2319

Airman,
Well, I did say that it is to get the bigger box for a lowered exhaust, in the last line. Thanks anyway. The guy is taking his box back. I will get the rt inner half of the set for the bigger capacity.
by nomatch1
Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:46 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: fitment
Replies: 5
Views: 2319

thank you,

Beemeridian, Thanks for the response. I am not sure how to post a picture. I have just resolved the issue with the seller. I will return the box to him. Stock lower front brackets are the same on almost all r1100's. They also seem to be compatible with the r1150. This box is indeed an odd one. Thank...
by nomatch1
Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: fitment
Replies: 5
Views: 2319

fitment

I am hoping that someone here has some info on what side cases work on an R1100R. I have a (recently acquired) box that has the front lower mounting brackets (ears) that do not meet the bracket that is on my bike. My bracket is mounted on the rear half of the rear footpeg. It is fully 7 and 1/2 &quo...
by nomatch1
Sun May 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: Joining the dropped the bike club now
Replies: 68
Views: 24239

in slomo

:( I got to see my (mint) bike get dropped while I was following it. Because my buddy has shorter legs than I, he got the 2000 r1100r with ,,,yes, 2400 miles on it. I was on my longer legged K100. An uphill right twisty and he decided to downshift, dropping the clutch. I saw the rear wheel do the li...