Search found 5 matches

by bugtussle
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm
Forum: R1100R
Topic: Cafe racer style screen?
Replies: 7
Views: 3402

Re: Cafe racer style screen?

I have a Parabellum Scout faring/windscreen. It works well. I dont see the R1100R listed on there site now but they make them. http://www.parabellum.com/
by bugtussle
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 am
Forum: R1100R
Topic: Older R1100R's what to expect?
Replies: 4
Views: 2494

Re: Older R1100R's what to expect?

John, Was the bike listed for sale in Atlanta? If so, I bought it last month. The color, price, mileage and reports of the 6K service are very coincidental... I have worked on this bike for the last 5 weeks. I'll post a before and after pic. Added a BMW luggage rack Nice job! Can you tell me a bit ...
by bugtussle
Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 am
Forum: R1100R
Topic: R1100R Rear Rack options?
Replies: 2
Views: 1729

R1100R Rear Rack options?

Ive got a new to me 99 R1100R with OEM side cases on it. I want to install a rear rack so I can attach a Givi top case that I already have. Im finding really limited options on available racks. I like the looks of the OEM rack but @ $305. its a little spendy. Any suggestions on what might fit? Maybe...
by bugtussle
Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: R1150R How Long Will It Last?
Replies: 23
Views: 7233

Re: R1150R How Long Will It Last?

Well its a black one. I'm going to look at it today and I'm a little nervous about buying a bike with 80K on it. I will be looking it over closely.
by bugtussle
Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: R1150R How Long Will It Last?
Replies: 23
Views: 7233

R1150R How Long Will It Last?

Hi everyone, I tried searching but couldn't fine much info about how many miles these engines will run. With proper maintenance how far will they go? Whats the highest mileage one that you know of? Im going to go look at an 03 with 80K on it thats been really well maintained with all scheduled servi...