Motorcycle Related Podcast

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Re: Motorcycle Related Podcast

Post by Boxer »

Sweatmark. I sent you a PM.
sweatmark
Septuple Lifer
Donating Member #: 208

Post by sweatmark »

Hey Phil, sorry to miss today's opportunity for fame and glory... had to work, but at least it involved fully unfurled tool roll and hot soldering iron. Hope to make your next interview.
Rockster#2, K1300S, S1000R (for sale)
Boxer
Lifer

Post by Boxer »

Absolutely! The toughest part of this activity is coordinating all participants' attendance. With 3 hosts its not always the guest who is missing. LOL

I'll let you know when we plan to get together again.
Thanks Mark
Boxer
Lifer

Post by Boxer »

My co-hosts and I are taking a new approach to the Slablog podcasting recording activity. We've decided to get together each Tuesday morning about 7am and hash out life's issues. The subject could be motorcycles, or guns, or cars, or anything that we wind up talking about. I will have a phone hooked up handy in case we want to pre-arrange a call-in guest for a 15 minute interview on a topic chosen by the guest. So that means, if you want to join us and discuss some aspect of motorcycle riding, maintenance, racing, touring, or whatever, just give us a ring between 7 and 8 Central time. It would be great to hear from you. Area code 678, with a five 77, and a 9 eight 9 five on the end.
I realize that's pretty early for you guys on the west coast, so possibly some other times can be worked out later for those who aren't early risers.

We're gonna start this new recording schedule next Tuesday November 10. :D
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by riceburner »

Boxer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:26 am My co-hosts and I are taking a new approach to the Slablog podcasting recording activity. We've decided to get together each Tuesday morning about 7am and hash out life's issues. The subject could be motorcycles, or guns, or cars, or anything that we wind up talking about. I will have a phone hooked up handy in case we want to pre-arrange a call-in guest for a 15 minute interview on a topic chosen by the guest. So that means, if you want to join us and discuss some aspect of motorcycle riding, maintenance, racing, touring, or whatever, just give us a ring between 7 and 8 Central time. It would be great to hear from you. Area code 678, with a five 77, and a 9 eight 9 five on the end.
I realize that's pretty early for you guys on the west coast, so possibly some other times can be worked out later for those who aren't early risers.

We're gonna start this new recording schedule next Tuesday November 10. :D
Sounds good. :D
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life
Boxer
Lifer

Post by Boxer »

Shout out to Cyclerob! I have an episode recording session lined up for Tuesday Dec 1 with my two brothers discussing Christmas Trees. After that I will need a guest to interview for publication about the middle of December. Give me a call and let's line it up.

Any other R1150R members who would like to be a guest, please don't be shy. Let me know in an email. The private messaging here at the Board doesn't seem to be functioning. [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks
Boxer aka Phil
Boxer
Lifer

Post by Boxer »

Hello Everyone!
I just published a new Slablog Podcast with me and my two brothers discussing motorcycle movies. Please go to the link below and listen, if only for a short time. It's only about 30 minutes total. Then scroll down below the player and leave me a comment. Someone just emailed me and said we left out "Electraglide In Blue". That is true, but as I told him, we only had 30 minutes and keeping my 2 co-hosts on topic is a bit of a challenge. :lol:
Enjoy

Slablog-Motorcycle Movies

Thanks
Boxer aka Phil Albritton