Wiring a Astra top case

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Montycs
Basic User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Donating Member #: 1
Location: Colorado Springs

Wiring a Astra top case

Post by Montycs »

I picked up my 2002 R1150R and it came with an Astra topcase. The wires from the case were just loose under the seat. Any ideas on how to connect them? Thanks for any tips.
hooah54
Basic User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:02 am

Re: Wiring a Astra top case

Post by hooah54 »

Not sure about the Astra case but I just installed the Admore Givi E460 lights. The harness for the tail lights on the bike run down the right hand side and you can access it behind the fuse box. I spent days looking the a simple color code for the wiring then ended stripping the entire rear end off to confirm. That was a lot of time wasted.
Post Reply