Just wanted to say thanks!

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

chrisknuet
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Just wanted to say thanks!

Post by chrisknuet »

I haven't been on the board in a _long_ time .. haven't been riding much either for no good reason.. life..

Anyway, I just changed the oil, replaced the battery and ran into an issue. I came to this site and it helped out like it has done so many times in the (distant) past.

FYI, my issue was a poorly seated throttle cable as noted here: https://r1150r.org/board/viewtopic.php? ... er#p252986

Thanks for keeping the board running!
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Just wanted to say thanks!

Post by riceburner »

Good to know that the forum is still serving as an easily searched source of info! :) It's the main reason I really hope the forum stays online because trying to find this kind of tip or trick is impossible on things like Facebook or Twitter.

Hope you keep coming back for more! :D
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

You're welcome! :) The site is largely a reference repository now. There's lots of good info here.

Its been fun to witness its birth, rambunctious teenage years, graceful and fruitful mid life years, and its quiet and lonely elderly years.

Thanks to all who contributed their fingertips over these last couple decades (yes two decades!). Its been a good ride! :)
Member #1
Mr.Frequent
Basic User

Post by Mr.Frequent »

Chris,Doug, and Riceburner -
Absolutely YES !