Page 1 of 1

Put in your order.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:46 am
by DJ Downunder
Just letting all the Long Way Round fans know that they can now order the new Long Way Down through Amazon UK. (pal)

Click here.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/imag ... 3926&s=dvd

I've ordered mine.. \:D/ ..remember that ordering from the UK will mean that it will be in Pal..but I think all dvd players are multi zoned these days.

It's not yet released..but it's not far away..My delivery date is Nov 26...I think that putting your order in early makes it cheaper. (25% off)

Remember last time..LWR's release in the US was about 12 months behind the rest of the world...I don't know why they do that...The buggers!

DJ

Book
Image

DVD
Image

Re: Put in your order.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:37 am
by R4R&R
DJ Downunder wrote:Remember last time..LWR's release in the US was about 12 months behind the rest of the world...I don't know why they do that...The buggers!
I'm still waiting for the US version with the extra episode!!!!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:26 am
by DJ Downunder
You can get the new three disc version of Long Way Round in the US now...The two disc version had a black and white cover..and a different pic.

Here.. http://www.amazon.com/Long-Way-Round/dp ... 885&sr=1-1

DJ

Image

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:04 am
by Spookymonster
What's in the extra LWR footage?

Does anyone know when the BBC is going to start airing the LWD episodes? I'm all fine with buying the DVD when it hits the states, but that doesn't mean I've the patience to wait that long to see 'em... ;)

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 pm
by mcooperstein
Are these guys gay? They look gay...and what are they going down on???

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:50 pm
by R4R&R
mcooperstein wrote:You can get the new three disc version of Long Way Round in the US now...The two disc version had a black and white cover..and a different pic.
Thanks DJ. I haven't looked recently. Now I know what I'm asking for my b-day!
mcooperstein wrote:Are these guys gay? They look gay...and what are they going down on???
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:54 pm
by DJ Downunder
I don't think they're gay..(not that there's anything wrong with that).. :D

The new three disc version of LWR has extra bits here and there all the way through it..and not just more at the end..

It even starts off with a test ride in Australia on Yamaha's..Riding over the Sydney harbor bridge and camping in the Aussie outback.. :shock:

DJ

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 pm
by Ian
I look forward to watching these dvds