Page 1 of 1

BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:16 pm
by Buckeye Beemer
Being a new 50R owner I am wondering how to learn what the part numbers and accessories are for my BMW. Is there an on-line way to look up parts? Can you get part catalogs from BMW? So far I am mystified.

Thanks!

Buckeye Beemer

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:37 pm
by towerworker
Try this:

http://webparts.com/cycles/ficheframese ... ame=R1150R


I'm sure it's not the only place to get information but it works for me.

Wayne

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:24 pm
by maduko
I usually use http://www.realoem.com

Their graphics are black on white as opposed to white on blue like some of the dealers sites. They also offer the parts fiche for BMW cars as well.

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm
by Buckeye Beemer
Thanks!

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:49 pm
by msut01
Really useful, thank you. The BM manual is OK but it dose not show you all the parts. I have read the links about drilling the clutch slave for a drain but the manual comments on a vent pipe already fitted. Now all has become clear, the vent pipe is the German translation for Bleed pipe. I am also please to note the price of spares in $ converts closely to the prices charged by UK parts specialists, we usually get ripped off here with spares and accessories.

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:17 pm
by OU812

Re: BMW Part Numbers/Catalogs

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:47 pm
by Biff's R
+1