Page 1 of 1

Trust is a good thing. Opportunity knocks...

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 pm
by bmwr1150rbmw
I am leaving on a 5,000 mile ride from Ct, to the Badlands, to Yellowstone, to Rocky Mountain National Park, to Kansas, to home. I joined BMW Motorcycle Owners Association mostly to get the anonymous book. You know - the book of folks willing to help. I did add my name as a person willing to help. Anyway, it has not arrived. Question: Anyone willing to send me their copy? It would be nice to have that book as piece of mind on my journey. I leave June 17th. I will return it with a small momento from my trip. Many thanks

Re: Trust is a good thing. Opportunity knocks...

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:28 am
by Nakigara
Sent you a PM.

Dan

Re: Trust is a good thing. Opportunity knocks...

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:48 am
by bmwr1150rbmw
The book is being sent. This community certainly is a special place. Thank you all...