So, Daryl_Stamp, you planning a fingerlakes Bash '10?

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

johnnyjs1
Lifer
Donating Member #: 607

Re: So, Daryl_Stamp, you planning a fingerlakes Bash '10?

Post by johnnyjs1 »

Crap...I dont check in for a bit, and when i do....no Bash??? That sucks :(
See, I told you guys, half the time I dont know what I'm talking about.
09 Someting??
Lifer 607
Mr. C
Donating Member #: 596

Post by Mr. C »

jcridge wrote:Anyone planning on attending the Finger Lakes BMW Rally in two weeks?

We will be camping there for the weekend and live just over the hill ( 20 minutes)

You can find us working under the Flee Market tent at the Rally. If you are attending the Rally for the weekend and have motorcycle related items to sell, bring them to the tent and fill out a form. There will be 100's of items for sale all weekend, mostly BMW and gear related.

John
I'm planning on attending. This will be my first stay at a rally. I'm looking forward to it and it would be nice to meet some of the folks from this forum.

-mc
2002 R1150RA Yellow Jacket
2005 R1200RT
sjbmw
Donating Member #: 263

Post by sjbmw »

Mr. C wrote:
jcridge wrote:Anyone planning on attending the Finger Lakes BMW Rally in two weeks?

We will be camping there for the weekend and live just over the hill ( 20 minutes)

You can find us working under the Flee Market tent at the Rally. If you are attending the Rally for the weekend and have motorcycle related items to sell, bring them to the tent and fill out a form. There will be 100's of items for sale all weekend, mostly BMW and gear related.

John
I'm planning on attending. This will be my first stay at a rally. I'm looking forward to it and it would be nice to meet some of the folks from this forum.

-mc
2002 R1150RA Yellow Jacket
2005 R1200RT
My FD repairs are done, I'm leaving for the Finger Lakes Rally tomorrow morning. (Whew!)
Look for the Red R1150R in the back over the bridge....
Freedom is dangerous. Those in power that steal freedom are more dangerous.
jcridge
Lifer
Donating Member #: 876

Post by jcridge »

Hey... Never met up with anyone here. Spent all weekend working under the club flea market tent at the rally.

How many NY riders do we have that would be up for a Fall ride?

John