Page 1 of 1
New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm
by Michael Hart

Picked up my new r1200r saturday rode 80 miles. and now look. The good news is I am heading to Daytona for the weekend, beginning of bikeweek. I can,t wait to put some miles on the r tho
Mike
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm
by Michael Hart
I can,t figure out to paste my picture
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm
by TT RDHS
Congrats on the new bike!
You have made a wise choice...
For posting photos, try first putting them into one of those on-line photo thingys, like photobucket.
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm
by mogu83
Mike,
Leaving Thursday morning. Heading down Rt95 from Jersey, white van pulling black /5. R1200R stays in the garage while the old guys head South for bike week. This will be twenty years in a row for the old bike to Daytona.

Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm
by Michael Hart
That is awesome, this will be my first time. I am flying down, Thursday. A friend lives in Orlando I will be riding his vfr
hope the weather is good. I guess it can,t get worse than here.
Mike
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm
by Michael Hart
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm
by Michael Hart
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am
by Mollygrubber
Nice ride! There sure seem to be a lot of white ones out there now... none were available when I was looking, but I like my purty blue one anyway!
Peter
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 pm
by xprof
Just beautiful, Mike. The snow will melt soon, and you'll be ready! Welcome to the Brother(and Sister)hood.
Re: New bike blues
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm
by rex akro
Nice lookin bike there Mike, the white ones look cool
Big pile o snow too
