Page 1 of 1

Removeable drivers back rest for 2002 R1150R

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm
by hotzuk
Hey gang,

Does anyone make a removable drivers back rest that will fit my beloved 2002 R1150R. My passenger gets the on the the back of my Givi topcase. It would be nice to have one for those long runs of superslab to get to the twisty roads. Thanks for any feedback.

Re: Removeable drivers back rest for 2002 R1150R

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm
by wickwatch
2X that I would love one of those also.....

Re: Removeable drivers back rest for 2002 R1150R

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am
by hotzuk
I am still waiting for a reply for this one. I found a company (bakup) that I reached out to but have yet to hear from them

Re: Removeable drivers back rest for 2002 R1150R

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am
by jcridge
hotzuk wrote:I am still waiting for a reply for this one. I found a company (bakup) that I reached out to but have yet to hear from them
I sent you a PM a few days ago... :-k

Re: Removeable drivers back rest for 2002 R1150R

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am
by hotzuk
I just saw your PM and responded. Sorry but I don't check the site everyday.