Page 1 of 1

Marin BMW (Moto Marin) closes

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm
by RobMason
BMW of Marin (Moto Marin), has closed up. No more. I remember seeing this BMW dealer for decades. Sad.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586176

Re: Marin BMW (Moto Marin) closes

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm
by Xdot
Ridiculously $$$ new bikes + Ridiculously crappy economy = low sales

Re: Marin BMW (Moto Marin) closes

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 am
by Rikosintie
Xdot;
I see that you have a 2002 Yellow Jacket. I am looking at one with around 20,000 miles for commuting to work. Are you happy with yours? What should I look for?

I have a Ducati Hyper for the weekends and have never owned a BMW. My thinking is that the 1150 engine and drive train should be well developed like the air cooled 2 valve engine in the Ducati.

Thanks,
Micahael